Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Day 1: I woke up in the middle of the night with pins in needles in my hands. I shook them until those heavy hands felt like mine again. When I finally got up in the morning, my knees were hurting. The ache/pain felt like a hot pad was placed on the outer and inner part of my knees. My neck and back felt stiff and achy.

I went to work and throughout my day, I felt all achy. At home, when I finally went to bed, couldn't sleep. My back was hurting as well as my neck. I felt miserable.

-------------------------------------------

Day 2: Woke up achy all over. I always feel like I've been beaten up. It wasn't as bad as yesterday. Although, that feeling of being achy and tired continued throughout the day. I blame the bed, the pillows, no pillows, the way I sleep, etc. But after complaining of back and neck pain for so long, we bought a new mattress thinking that that would do the trick. That has been a few years ago and with no hope of it getting any better. I bought new pillows. Nothing. I've slept in other beds and I still felt the same symptoms.

What's worse, it's been a few months now that my left heal has been hurting. Especially when I get up in the morning and take the first step. Ahhh! The pain!!! Doctor recommended Dr. Scholl's gel inserts. It's relieved the pain a bit but every now and then, it still hurts when I walk. What's next?

No comments: